Strategic Planning - IT/Application Delivery Management - Project & Program Management
Network Design & Services
IT Operations & Infrastructures
Process Programming (PLC)
Data Center Operations
IT Security Optimization
Accomplished IT leader with distinguished history of leading technology operations, business-critical enterprise projects, and data center operations, while implementing suitable security measures to optimize data integrity and system / data availability.
Track record of achieving enterprise bottom-line success and maximining performance by aligning technologies with corporate mission.
Recognized for building and spearheading productive teams with keen focus on delivering projects/programs within pre-defined requirements.
Adept at coordinating and troubleshooting database and operating system errors; programming and testing tailored T-SQL queries; and examining all facets of AIS and deliver recommendations for performance enhancements.
Instrumental in designing and developing higher database structures and program components in line with customer requirements.
Refined communicator with credible history of success building and fostering strong relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
Senior ICT Infrastructure and Application Support (Manager – Jason Sherman)
Troubleshoot, communicate, and resolve database and operating system issues in alliance with system administrators. Envision, design, and develop Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and higher database structures as well as program components in line with customer requirements. Enforce information security/information assurance (IAVA) policies, principles, and practices. Orchestrate technical expertise and management on execution of delegated programs and projects. .
· Played key role as Manufacturing SharePoint Site Administration / Developer for developing sites for tracking and reporting information to management; generating workflows via K2 Workflows and Forms for MS SharePoint; leveraged K2 (v5.0) on SharePoint 2016, HTML 5, and CSS 3 to create compelling sites.
· Spearheaded multiple complex Information Technology projects and product launches from conception to completion.
FCA GROUP¾Tipton, IN 2013-2018
Senior ICT Infrastructure and Application Analyst (Manager – Heather Stone)
Led Information Technology projects and product launches throughout completion phase. Drafted disaster recovery plans for Plant Data Centers and guided six-membered development team for development of applications with SharePoint 2016 and K2 (V5.0). Supported in creation of SCADA type system by utilizing iConics framework for Kokomo Casting Plant. Developed new SharePoint projects through Agile Method of development.
· Implemented of Plant Systems for gathering data from plant floor process equipment via OPC Clients.
· Drove Corporate StrongBox Initiative aimed at hardening data center equipment, servers, and systems in plant locations.
· Resolved Valve Body Quality Test Issues via Data Analytics and notifications.
FCA GROUP¾Tipton, IN 2012-2013
Construction Project Manager / Systems Support Analyst (Manager – Jason Murray)
Formulated and implemented plan for cutting-edge network and data center via latest Energy Saving Technologies, such as Thermal Aisle Containment, Power Distribution Monitoring, Room Environmental Cooling methods. Administered projects pertaining to installation of systems and networks aimed at supporting in production of Transmissions and Aluminum Castings in Kokomo Area Plants by budgeting monies for various phases of projects.
· Saved data center construction expenses by re-utilizing equipment, that led to reduction in construction costs from $1.2M to over $500K and achieved 50% decrease in construction costs.
· Saved 50% electricity for operations of 800 SQ Foot Data Center by utilizing free cooling option in A/C units as well as the Thermal Aisle Containment.
· Formulated standard operating procedures for data center operations and maintenance by organizing schedules, maintaining equipment, patching servers, and updating network equipment.
FCA GROUP¾Kokomo, IN 2007-2012
ICT Indiana Plants Multiple Site Manager (Manager – Tony Jacuzzi)
Led all aspects of data center operations and initiatives for two plant data centers that supported four plants. Monitored staff of 11 employees and contractors for supporting plant infrastructure and assisting users. Oversaw and maintained network and server infrastructure, systems/network support, help desk operations, IT security, system administration, PLC programming, data collection, disaster recovery, and project management. Drafted and executed plans for leading multi-million-dollar installations, conversions, and process improvement initiatives.
· Successfully consolidated Allen Bradley (Rockwell) Licensing, that gained $250K savings from purchasing additional licenses; upgraded current licenses to latest versions and enabled simultaneous use licenses from license server.
· Devised and implemented robust Disaster Recovery Plans for each Data Center in Indiana Plants.
ITI Indiana Project Manager | ITI Indiana Site Manager (KTP/KCP) | ITI Systems Analyst at FCA GROUP
IT Manager at City of South Bend Indiana | Plymouth Tube Company | DOANE-KEYES ASSOCIATES
Network Engineer at ROEING CORPORATION | IT Management at OLINGER DISTRIBUTING
PowerBI, CliqSense, MS SQL, Microsoft SQL SSIS, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
OS / Software:
Windows, Linux, SharePoint, K2 5.0, G-Suite, Google Cloud Platform, Azure Platform, iConics, PowerBI, QlikSense, Office
Visual Basic/C++/C#, HTML 5, CSS 3, Java, Python
Impact Pro/ SYSPRO, MAPICS/BPICS, SAP
Masters in Information Technology | AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY, Hoffman Estates, IL
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology | UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, Phoenix, AZ
PMI Project Management, Workplace Organizational Model, Designing Windows Networks, Linux and Windows 2000 Server Administration, SQL Programming, Rockwell PLC Programming
Affiliations: Venture Christian Church (Worship Choir, Tech Ministry, Stewardship Ministry), Junior Chamber of Commerce International Senator, Jaycees (National Technology Committee Chairman), Cass County Roosters, Noblesville Moose Lodge, Noblesville Masonic Lodge, Noblesville York Rite, Indiana State Chapter Chaplain – Punishers LEMC